Do most of you guys go to shows?

Anything else that has NOTHING to do with Bassdrive, or DnB, or if its just plain stupid, keep it here.

Moderator: abed nego

Do most of you guys go to shows?

Postby dashdanw on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey guys,

I was wondering since most of us here are at least Basement DJs, do most of you guys come out into the sunlight (or more appropriately "streetlight") and go to shows at whatnot? I only as because I see thousands of listeners on the stream every day, but when I went to a bassdrive show in NYC, I was shocked to see the turnout, you have to figure there are at least 1000 or more casual listeners in the new york area that would be interested in coming down. Whats the deal guys!
dashdanw

Re: Do most of you guys go to shows?

Postby mandyrose on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:54 am

Most of the guys whom can get good music at home feels too lazy to go to the concerts specially if there is no big performer which would be headlining the concert. I have an event hall couple of blocks away from my assignment writing help building and it is booked over on all weekends but the attendance doesn't seem to go beyond 700-800 at most.
mandyrose

Re: Do most of you guys go to shows?

Postby Polking on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 pm

dashdanw wrote:Hey guys,

I was wondering since most of us here are at least Basement DJs, do most of you guys come out into the sunlight (or more appropriately "streetlight") and go to shows at whatnot? I only as because I see thousands of listeners on the stream every day, but when I went to a bassdrive show in NYC, I was shocked to see the turnout, you have to figure there are at least 1000 or more casual listeners in the new york area that would be interested in coming down. Whats the deal guys!

Haven't been to a bassdrive show yet but I do go to festivals at least 1 or 2 times a year. We have one very good and well maintained event here called Contact (Winter Music Festival). Mostly EDM but it does the job :) - Vey well maintained venue as well.
Polking

Return to Off-Topic