How To Dance To Dubstep

Anything else that has NOTHING to do with Bassdrive, or DnB, or if its just plain stupid, keep it here.

Moderator: abed nego

How To Dance To Dubstep

Postby drk on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Lol, maybe youve seen this already :lol:
How To Dance To Dubstep CASE 74: Jean Claude Van Damme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFLZdrj1nyo
drk

Re: How To Dance To Dubstep

Postby slenny on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:27 am

Dancing is really something that is very personal and a great form of self expression. It makes us feel free to be able to dance on our own beat and be able to do your own moves. I am not a professional dancer but i do like o dance a lot although im not really that good at it, still i dance to be able to let loose and feel the music. It is very refreshing and uplifitng to be able to just do your thing on the dance floor without worrying too much that your nor not as good as the others:)
slenny

Postby squezey on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:42 pm

slenny wrote:Dancing is really something that is very personal and a great form of self expression. It makes us feel free to be able to dance on our own beat and be able to do your own moves. I am not a professional dancer but i do like o dance a lot although im not really that good at it, still i dance to be able to let loose and feel the music. It is very refreshing and uplifitng to be able to just do your thing on the dance floor without worrying too much that your nor not as good as the others:)

So true, there is no single way to dance to any sort of music. I just flow with the music and lose my mind. Doesn't matter if people look at you like some freak, they aren't feeling it as much as you are. You can even do some dancing at metal concerts with your headbanging and moshing. Dancing is one of the best ways to release your energy anywhere, it really is uplifting. I'm almost always moving to some kind of subtle rhythm even when I'm not listening to music at all, it fills me with positive energy that's always there in me and makes me feel more free.
squezey

Postby KnoxL on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:21 pm

My dog is a great dubstep dancer when he wants to get out of the house and I don't let him out
KnoxL

Postby desire on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:14 pm

KnoxL wrote:My dog is a great dubstep dancer when he wants to get out of the house and I don't let him out

hahahaha, you should record this :D
desire

Return to Off-Topic