Track ID

4-6pm "Just On Track" (Ashatack)

Track ID

Postby jonbass on Sat May 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Hello. I have heard you play a tune in 2 of your recent Bassdrive sets that you identified as Command Strange - Pleasure.
I think there has been some kind of mistake because when I google search Command Strange - Pleasure I am getting results for a totally different tune than the tune you are playing.I was wondering if you could correctly ID the tune you have been playing?I actually like it a lot better than Command Strange - Pleasure.
http://soundcloud.com/command_strange/c ... e-pleasure < This is deff not the same track as 12th April The_just_on_track_show_with_Ashatack (time: 90:06 to 94:04) or 19th April - The just on track show with Ashatack Live Bassdrive - 2012 (time: 23:50 to 28:19).
Big ups if you can ID the tune for me. Also, big ups for your shows on Bassdrive. I Always enjoy your sets. Cheers
jonbass

Re: Track ID

Postby duwonyk on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:24 am

Games require detail support in form of guide line for playing games in order. The real supportive and needy acts done in order as it works for good control of game. The real require custom thesis works in order for needy return.
duwonyk

Return to Just On Track